منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبن
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبندخول

منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبن

descriptionمنقولTHE DUCK AND THE DEVIL

more_horiz
Duck & the Devil

There was a little boy visiting his grandparents on their farm. He was
given a slingshot to play with out in the woods. He practiced in the woods, but he could never hit the target. Getting a little discouraged, he headed back for dinner.

As he was walking back he saw Grandma's pet duck. Just out of impulse, he let the slingshot fly, hit the duck square in the head and killed it. He was shocked and grieved! In a panic, he hid the dead duck in the wood pile, only to see his sister watching!

Fatima had seen it all, but she said nothing. After lunch the next day Grandma said, ' Fatima , let's wash the dishes.' But Fatima said, 'Grandma, Ahmed told me he wanted to help in the kitchen.' Then she whispered to him, 'Remember the duck?' So Ahmed did the dishes.

Later that day, Grandpa asked if the children wanted to go fishing and Grandma said, 'I'm sorry but I need Fatima to help make supper.' Fatima just smiled and said, 'Well, that's all right because Ahmed told me he wanted to help.' She whispered again, 'Remember the duck?' So Fatima we fishing and Ahmed stayed to help.

> > After several days of Ahmed doing both his chores and Fatima 's, he finally couldn't stand it any longer.

> > He came to Grandma and confessed that he had killed the duck. Grandma knelt down, gave him a hug and said, 'Sweetheart, I know. You see, I was standing at the window and I saw the whole thing, but because I love you, I forgave you. I was just wondering how long you would let Fatima make a slave of you.'

> > Thought for the day and every day thereafter?
Whatever is in your past, whatever you have done... and the devil keeps throwing it up in your face (lying, cheating, debt, fear, bad habits, hatred, anger, bitterness, etc.)...whatever it is...You need to know that Allah was standing at the window and He saw the whole thing. He has seen your whole life. He wants you to know that He loves you and that you are forgiven.

> > He's just wondering how long you will let the devil make a slave of you.
> > The great thing about Allah is that when you ask for forgiveness, He not only forgives you, but He forgets. It is by Allah's grace and mercy that we are saved.

> > Go ahead and make a difference in someone's life today. Share this with a friend and always remember: Allah is at the window.

descriptionمنقولرد: THE DUCK AND THE DEVIL

more_horiz
.My dear sir, thank you for this wonderful story
.And thank you for this precious advice
.Frankly, I liked this story because it has many benefits
Thank you again my sir
And accept the greetings of Abu Zahra

more_horiz
Thanks for the story! It reminds me of my brother and I when we were little
lol!

more_horiz
A wanderful story that says a lot more than what's writting.

more_horiz
Thank you for this story

more_horiz

Thank you Kassim for reading this story and may Allah make your life wonderful life in his way to paradaies, with lights all over you coming from Al Quran Aladhim which you memoriezed it all and remember again that Allah is at the window..thank you!

Thank you Jasmin..my little daughter..for your feedback and your smilly face, wishing you a great future. Stay close to Allah and his book and al habib Mohammed peace upon him.
Thank you again

My dear daughter al kareemah Kareemah you understand a lot because you are a good muslimah beside you are very proud of your self for being muslimah and that is what makes Islam the best solution for this dirty world.
Again, we should know that Allah was/is at the window and He saw the whole thing.
Thank you wa'ssalam alikum

Thank you Kassim Almattar for reading this article. Hopping that you engoied it and take step to follow the good lesson that we should all follow when ever we come to a problem like what was in the story and knowing that Allah is there watching through the windows of our lives.
Thank you!

privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد