منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبن
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبندخول

منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبن

descriptionuse this section the right way Emptyuse this section the right way

more_horiz
this english section is good but u ppl dont no how to use it
u guys are just using it for games and other stupid stuff
use this section the right way

descriptionuse this section the right way Emptyرد: use this section the right way

more_horiz
WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY?

descriptionuse this section the right way Emptyرد: use this section the right way

more_horiz
Thankyou Musa for your comment

and thats what we need

more_horiz

OKAY BOY WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY

EXPLAIN FOR US

PLEASE

more_horiz
i did not got u
can u explain more
and thank you

more_horiz
its okay he is just 15 years old So i wont be worry about it

becuse i did not see any thing bad in this section

more_horiz
you ppl are using this section for games

which is just plain stupid

"queen of juban" put gods 99 in english thats some thing good
ppl want to know about juban in english because some of them cant read in arabic
post some vidz/pics about juban and explain them in english
do something that is going to help us not effect us

more_horiz
What I noticed reading most of your subjects and comments is that you have an ego, you think everybody is stupid, and always make fun of people like you're perfect and know everything. That's really bad you should be respectful to everyone Mr. musa otherwise you'll see people running after you trying to find anything they could use against you
humans are intended to make mistakes and no one is perfect stop looking down to people or you'll end up down the hill

I hope you don't make fun of me in respond to this comment and I hope you can respond positivelly

slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد