منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبن
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبندخول

منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبن

descriptionنقاشREAL TALK

more_horiz

slam boys and girls.
as you know every place has some issues and everyone have problems
so I'm ganna post one issue that we have in yemen,and I like to hear your
opinion about it , and then if anyone have something he want to talk about just write it down.

The issue I want to talk about is FORCED MARRIAGE
as you know many parents in yemen forced there daughters to get marriage
but what's more shocker is even some boys forced too.

so I want to hear your opinion about that,and if you
in this situation how you ganna deal with it.

descriptionنقاشرد: REAL TALK

more_horiz
that`s is true it happend alot spiclly the girls who live in usa

so my opinion is sometime things that you have to deal with it

but me as marrege not body can force me to do anything that

i dont want to ....so that`s it my opinion thank you

Hani

more_horiz
salam
the whole world is going forward and yemen is going backward. what do you expect from its people,most of us are the opposite from the rest of the world. and im sorry to say this but most of us yemenis are low minded poeple...most parents dont want ther kids to continue ther education becuase they want them to go to work and make money beacuase thats all we think about and thats a shame... and most parents wants ther doughters to marry who they want and most of the time is becuase of money .but most girls who are forced into marrage are those who carry american passports,its never what the girl want or wether shes okey with it or not as far as the parents the girl has no right to think or to choose they think its ther job to do that.ther are those parents who wants to bring relatives here and ther those who only execpt people who carry the dollar sign on ther forhead.so most of the time its all about money not about ther doughters happeness thats who we are and thats how we are . alll we can do is hope for change and hope for the best.

love+life=islam

more_horiz
i agree with both of you guys
that's true they parents don't think about their kids
they only think of money and they don't care if their kids happy or not. also they need a lecture to understanding and change thier minds

thank you my sister for the nice subject
good luck

more_horiz
Queen Of Yemen first of all how are ya? There a huge difference between forced marriage and pressured marriage. Forced marriage does not happen anymore. forced marriage happened in our fathers days. I beleive in pressured marriage. They really dont force you, but they more like pressure you. Using comments like he is a man.... he takes care of the family......hes gonna be rich one day. they keep pressuring and pressuring until you give in. You then think, Well what the hell... let me give this a try. But i believe if someone one takeshis father in a room and let your real emotions out. Its REAL hard for the yemeni women then a yemeni man. i just wish them best Take care.

more_horiz
people who force their kids to marry another person i should call them crazy couse its not the real thing to do as my experince my family dont have anything to do with who do i marry and who do i divorce so to those kids i would say its invalid marrige

more_horiz
Thank you for bringing this topic I am on my way to getting married after graduating forced marriage should never happen or be supported. I would like to give an advice to all those getting married to take their time and choose the right perosn before they REGRET

more_horiz
aslam aleakm

ok guys

next issue is (UNEMPLOYMENT)b

We knew that unemployment it's in every place especially these days
but it's alot in yemen and they not doing anything about it

like the place where I used to live I never saw anyone work
or looking for job

they all counting on their father or son outside yemen
and if they didn't send them money right way
they will blame them like if they didn't have life of theire own
and they didn't knew how they work there.

more_horiz

you are so right sister
that's what happining in yemen
they all lazy and counting on their families
out side of yemen

more_horiz
That is true getting married to a person u dont like or you dont want and your parents forces you to get married and you dont want that will cause big problems u wont like living
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد