منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبن
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبندخول

منتدى مدينة الملوك - مديرية جبن

descriptionThe Cigarettes, & The advertisement. EmptyThe Cigarettes, & The advertisement.

more_horiz
Some tobacco companies use the sentimentality matters in its advertisements like :

Names of KENT & MARLBORO

KENT is meaning :

KISS EVERY NIGHT

MARLBORO is meaning :

MAN ALWAYS REMEMBER LOVE BECAUSE OF ROMANTIC

descriptionThe Cigarettes, & The advertisement. Emptyرد: The Cigarettes, & The advertisement.

more_horiz
عبد الرزاق دخين كتب:
Some tobacco companies use the sentimentality matters in its advertisements like :

Names of KENT & MARLBORO

KENT is meaning :

KISS EVERY NIGHT

MARLBORO is meaning :

MAN ALWAYS REMEMBER LOVE BECAUSE OF ROMANTIC

Thank you dear brother for this very rare information about cigarettes.. tobacco -
Not long ago smoking cigarettes means that you are someone somebody, very important person that may belongs to Hollywood or a person from reach families, intelligent or diplomatic.
But now, golden age of cigarettes is “Gone with the Wind” many countries – mostly in the West – are working very hard to stop people from smoking and many tobacco companies went out of business.
For example in many states here in USA no one can smoke cigarettes in public buildings, hotels, restaurants, fair lanes and factories and in some places there are special rooms for smokers who still can’t stop smoking.
Some stores, buildings, or homes, hung up big signs on walls and dining rooms says:
“If you want to die, do not die here, please”

I was in my best friend house for couple hours listening to Walid’s wonderful stories from our golden age and there were three Nargellah (Madaah) and at least 9 of 10 were smoking cigarettes and when I went home my daughter asked me: What happened Dad? Did you swam in Tobacco River or did you change your job to a cigarette manufactory?

Thanks again and best wishes

عدل سابقا من قبل habub-mohamed في السبت 20 يونيو 2009, 12:56 pm عدل 1 مرات

descriptionThe Cigarettes, & The advertisement. Emptyرد: The Cigarettes, & The advertisement.

more_horiz

My brother, my sir Dechin Abdulrazzaq
What is this news, but we have learned and to learn other

I do not know English

more_horiz
cigarettes.. tobacco

many people get killed by that

more_horiz
Habub-Mohamed

Thank you My DEAR BROTHER.

Your Attendance here, It adds Worths Civilisation to our Thinks, and our Behaviors.

Really we need to pens as your GOLDEN PEN as To touch up Important Affairs

Thanks, & Accept My Respecting.

Sincerelly.

Your brother.

more_horiz

صالح قاسم علي الضبياني

Thank you My Friend.

Always I follow your Interests, And read your writing.

Be Well.

Best Wishs.

more_horiz

dear Hani..

Thank you for Your Attendance here.

Best Wishs.
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد